Effective July 21, 2011 the SEC will require many hedge funds to register with the SEC that were previously exempt from registration. While the deadline has been pushed back to the begining of 2012, hedge funds administrators need to be ready to handle increased compliance duties.
MCD Consulting can guide you through the registration process and ensure that all duties and obligations are met on time.
Initial registration of investment advisers and hedge funds includes the following steps:
Use MCD Consulting's expertise so that you can focus on what you do best- serving your clients and growing your business.
- Designate Chief Compliance Officer and begin creating a culture of compliance
- Develop policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze necessary information to complete Form ADV Parts 1 & 2
- Complete and submit entitlement forms to obtain IARD account
- Finalize and implement policies and procedures
- Submit Form ADV and finalize registration
Sensible Solutions. Exceptional Service.